Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mini Healy on summer camp trade-offs....

So my lady and I have been talking with Mini Healy about camps this summer. (V has cut the work week to 32 hours, as a result of the current economic fun, and the resulting 20% pay cut means that money will be a little tight for the time being.) I missed one conversation, which I really wish I'd been there for:
  • My lady: "Ray, I think we're probably just going to send you to karate camp this summer, and not to the robotics camp at the RMSC. Is that OK?"
  • Mini Healy: "Sure. I can program Mindstorms with Dad at home, instead, and that'll be better than going to camp."

He also recently announced that he wants to be a computer programmer when he grows up, because "computers are a lot of fun, and I really enjoy writing computer programs.... Maybe we'll work together someday, Dad."

No comments: